Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Baby Got Back!


I have some updated pictures! I've been trying to focus on my back muscles to tone things up back there!  I dare say it's working.  Initially looking at the first pictures I took here, http://thefoodwar.blogspot.com/2014/04/progress.html, I thought it looked like I had more muscle tone in the first set.  But upon obsessively studying them I realized something....I think I've lost some body fat in that area!  It's a bit smoother back there!!

Take a look and tell me what you think.






Assisted Pull Up Machine. It's at 80. But I can actually do 70 now. I just did a lot of other back work tonight. And yes I'm totally bragging!   


I even like how my butt is looking! I don't think those words have EVER come out of my mouth before!!

I'm feeling pretty proud of myself at the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment